Re: Adam's patch on non Ubuntu system?

On Wednesday 22 June 2011 08:57:01 Joël Bourquard wrote:
> The problem with the SPEED mode (NVidia) is that the brightness stays at
> max, and in most circumstances it's too bright. That's pretty much the only
> reason why I use the Intel card right now.

	Unfortunately that will not be solved until someone gets NVidia drivers
working in dynamic switching mode, since brightness is controlled by the Intel
hardware which is completely disabled for static speed mode. This is also the
case in Windows, and is one reason why static mode doesn't work well for
Windws.

Adam.