Re: new testing release of sony-laptop-zseries 0.9np8pre3

My pleasure.

Oh, and here's one thing I've just noticed with the latest module, when
compared to the vanilla 2.6.39 module from the kernel:  the
/sys/class/backlight/sony/brightness  setting is very rough, I think, only 9
steps.  Would it be possible to have more steps?  The vanilla module used to
have 8-9 steps and then they changed it to something like 32 or so, which
was great imho.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Joël