Re: new testing release of sony-laptop-zseries 0.9np8pre3

I also can report success on a first generation z11, running arch linux. Graphic cards switching, sleep, resume, battery care, etc fully working.

Thanks a lot Norbert!

@craig: Do you have nvidia card off? It should not be reported with lspci anymore. You could also rfkill bluetooth, if it's not needed.

best regards,
Philipp