Re: new testing release of sony-laptop-zseries 0.9np8pre3

You should be able to get much better than 2 hours.  With my standard
6 cell pack I'm getting around 4.5 hours and with my 9 cell pack I get
about an additional 7 hours.  Thats with wifi on and browsing the
web/reading and writing documentation with the display at near min
brightness.  Things go down from there if I turn the brightness up or
if I'm running FPGA simulations but thats a decent midpoint to explain
what should be possible.  I'm using the Intel card only and I've
hacked the bios to allow for static video switching (you no longer
have to do this but for me it was the cleaner method when I got
started).  I gotta admit I flat out LOVE this computer!

~Brett