Re: Lastest Z series and Ubuntu

I'll try what you suggest, shortly and report back.

There are many changes from the old Z series (which I loved). Not least the build quality, which is very cheap and nasty. I particularly don't like the trackpad and buttons which is a single bit of plastic that is allowed to bend at the two bottom corners. Just like really cheap mice. For the price it feels very cheap indeed.

Craig