Re: new testing release of sony-laptop-zseries 0.9np8pre3

I'm interested too. Is blowing air (with the mouth) adequate or not? By the
way, for other laptops I've heard that ideally the fan should be manually
blocked when blowing air, because its rotation creates a voltage on the
mainboard (like an dynamo).

Best regards,

Joël