sony-laptop-zseries dkms install issue

First off, VPCZ1290X, and thanks for this team and module. Admittedly, I
don't really know what I'm doing, but I followed the dkms installation
instructions included with 0.9np8pre3 and then reinstalled my kernels,
and the module seems to have built (its in sys/devices/platform/sony-
laptop), but I seem to be missing things people are referring to in
these threads, like the battery care. Did I do something wrong?
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Josh Schneider (https://launchpad.net/~josh68)