Re: sony-laptop-zseries dkms install issue

Sorry, I think I just responded to Boris, and not the team. I realized I'm
running a 2.6.38 kernel, so before I do anything else, I need 2.6.39 or
higher. Slightly more explicit DKMS instructions would be helpful, though
(what to name the folder in /usr/src, if it's not just the default
"sony-laptop-zseries-0.9np8pre3'). Thanks