Re: Sony vaio Z VPCZ21V9E, archlinux issues

Hi Ferdinand,

I'm actually referring to the internal Intel HD 3000 graphics and KMS
mode - the discrete graphics card is now located in the docking station,
and has been replaced by an AMD 6650M GPU :)

So, KMS is not working with the intel card, neither is the brightness
controls. I have read elsewhere on the internet that linux in general
has problems with the new Sandy Bridge GPU's, which this laptop sports.
Which is one of the main reasons why i'm asking "what to dump, and where
to report bugs.."

But thanks for the quick feedback, I will try do dig around in some of
the threads.

Best regards,

Nicklas