Ubuntu 11.10 Standby

Not content with having a working system on Natty 11.04, I decided to
upgrade to the alpha Oneiric 11.10, most things work fine and I like the
update but it appears to have broken standby.
Going into standby fails and will either do nothing but bring your
networking down or leave you at a blinking cursor.
It's definately specific to the Z series as my Vaio VGN-AR still goes
into standby fine.

Has anyone else risked the update and got this working?
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
craigsblackie (https://launchpad.net/~craigsblackie)