Re: VPCZ2?

Hi Kev,

that's strange, I use opensuse 11.4 as well. Maybe I should be more detailed
about the issues:

- 3D acceleration/graphics: works well as well over here, fortuntately it is
only 1 graphics card :-)
- suspend: the display is completely off after resume, I think the machine is up
and running though
  when booting the machine I also had to add the kernel option "nomodeset" as
the same happened in this case
  what did you do to make suspend work?
- keyboard backlight, wifi, network, rfkill switch, works as well
- touchpad: The buttons are part of the touch area, therefore it is called a
"clickpad". The driver needs to honor these buttons. Do you use tapping to
click? Over here multitouch works fine and I can use it more or less. However,
right click using the button and Click+drag doesn't work. I started looking into
the synaptics driver. Spending a full weekend I found out the following: the
official synaptics driver (up to 1.5.0) doesn't care about clickpads at all.
Distributions have various sets of patch sets which at least enable multitouch
features. However, they don't enable the buttons for me and I didn't find
confirmation anybody has solved the click&drag yet.
- how about mic and brightness?

Cheers,
Eva

Kev James <rincewind23@xxxxxxxxx> hat am 4. September 2011 um 21:23 geschrieben: