Dual boot a VPCZ13C5E Windows 7 and Ubuntu

Hi, can you point me to a comprehensive "How To" which could guide me
through setting up my machine to dual boot the existing Windows 7 and a
new install of Ubuntu preferably 11.04 (or later?). (I can only get my
existing system into Ubuntu on my hard drive by using the Sysresccd!).

Also if this can be done, are there any unresolved issues outstanding
when running Ubuntu?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Chris