Re: configure xorg with the NVIDIA card

Hello,

My external monitor is recognized on the VGA port both with the Intel and
Nvidia cards. But nvidia-settings simply does not see my external monitor
when I plug it on the hdmi.
The problem is that the 1920x1200 resolution for my external monitor seems
to not work perfectly over VGA.

Apart from that and the fonts everything works well.

Can you tell me: Are you using the hdmi output? What version of the Nvidia
drivers are you using? On what OS?

If your configuration works fine I can try the same.

Thanks,

Alexandre