Re: sony-laptop-module doesn't load automatically on Archlinux

The yaourt command should read -S and not -U btw.

Sorry for the spamming.
/Nicklas

On 2011-10-01 17:17, Nicklas Overgaard wrote:
Hi Paula,

Sorry for the long delay. I have updated the PKGBUILD so it no longer fails - that was sloppy work on my part.

If I do the following (as root):

    rmmod sony-laptop
    yaourt -U sony-laptop-zseries-git
    lsmod | grep sony

I get
    sony_laptop            52075  0
    rfkill                 15402  3 sony_laptop,cfg80211

In regard to getting it loaded on each boot, I believe that you have to add "sony-laptop" to the MODULES=(...) array in /etc/rc.conf

/Nicklas