Re: Progress report for Z2 2011

Hi Konstantin,

After modify grub adding "pcie_aspm i915.i915_enable_rc6=1", this is what i
found in /proc/acpi/battery/BAT1/info

design capacity:         47510 mWh
last full capacity:      47510 mWh
battery technology:      rechargeable
design voltage:          11100 mV
design capacity warning: 4751 mWh
design capacity low:     1 mWh
cycle count:          0
capacity granularity 1:  95 mWh
capacity granularity 2:  95 mWh

Now, I get about 3 hours.

I dont' have install sony-laptop-module because I'm stuck at the
compilation stage

Creating symlink /var/lib/dkms/sony-laptop-
zseries/0.9np8/source ->
                 /usr/src/sony-laptop-zseries-0.9np8

DKMS: add Completed.
nicolas@nicolas-Vaio:/usr/src$ /etc/init.d/dkms_autoinstaller start
bash: /etc/init.d/dkms_autoinstaller: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type

Normal, it is located in /usr/lib/dkms ?

Moreover, in src is also two files linux-headers-3.0.0-12-generic and
linux-headers-3.0.0-12
There'll be impacted by running of dkms_autoinstaller ? Should i move them
before running dkms ?

--
Nicolas Dupain