Progress report for Z2 2011

Hi everybody,

Is it possible to make a progress report for Z2 2011 with ubuntu 11.10,
kernel 3.1.0.1 (https://launchpad.net/ ~ kernel-ppa / + archive / ppa)
What works:
- FN keys except disabling the pad
- webcam
- The pad with two fingers for scrolling horizontally and vertically
- USB port and wifi
- external display (VGA, HDMI not tested)
- sd card reader
This does not work
- Standby and hibernation, except with an external display
- fingerprint reader
- graphics card of PMD
- Management of the battery (less than three hours of battery life instead
of 7 and indications of load times fanciful)
What is wrong
- Click-drag on the pad and left click
- The backlight of the keyboard, randomly
- Startup and shutdown connected with the PMD (very slow)

I noticed in the archives of the list to improve the management of the
battery needed
- Modify grub adding "pcie_aspm i915.i915_enable_rc6=1"> I have a doubt on
the version> rc10 today?
- Install the sony-laptop module> is not clear :/ is there a version for
kernel 3.1? is the sony-laptop-zseries-0.9np8 works fine (for kernel
2.6.39)?

Did I forget anything? did I tell nonsense?

--
Nicolas Dupain

Follow ups