Re: problems with adam's script & ubuntu 11.10

I've not tried one of these yet being that pretty much the intel
solution does all that I need.  However sometimes use of the HDMI port
would be nice...

What is involved for someone who already has the sony-laptop-module
compiled and installed?  I assume that one needs to set this script to
run at startup...  Is running it by the "startup applications" menu
acceptable or does it need to be added to rc.local?

Then I assume you can switch to Nvidia and then install the binary
blob and still have things switch back and work once you flip back to
the Intel Side?

Its interesting enough that I might risk trying but still curious how
it all works?  Often I remember the binary blob getting upset about
things and I was only really able to get noveau to work politely.

~Brett