Re: problems with adam's script & ubuntu 11.10

2011/11/16 Heikki Wilenius <heikki.wilenius@xxxxxx>:
> Rutger, thanks for your script! I got Nvidia working with
> nvidia-current (modified the script) but not with
> nvidia-current-updates, but now the drivers on Intel side fail to load
> properly, I don't get 3d acceleration.

What seemed to help for me in that case is reinstall the intel part...
I'm not sure, but I think reinstalling the intel part:
apt-get --reinstall install xserver-xorg-video-intel (and maybe also
mesa-utils?)

With regard to the nvidia-current / nvidia-current-updates that
ofcourse depends on which package you installed...
nvidia-current-updates is what I installed

> Also, resuming from suspend does not work on the Nvidia side, except
> if I drop to console first (Ctrl+Alt+F1) before doing suspend (sudo
> pm-suspend), and when waking up quickly switch back to X with Alt+F7.
> It's a pain, but better than rebooting. =)

Ah, nice workaround ;-)