It's basically the default ArchLinux installation of laptop-mode-tools, the only change I have made is in cpufreq - when i'm running on battery the CPU is not allowed to switch to "fastest" mode, only medium...

Based on what Simon said in another thread, i'm not sure whether this is a good setting or not, but i'm currently testing it out :)

/Nicklas
On 2011-11-17 15:53, Rob Mukai wrote:
Nicklas,
Could you post your laptop-mode-tools settings? I'm not getting that much...

Rob

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 3:44 AM, Nicklas Overgaard <nicklas@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:nicklas@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hey,

    I didn't apply the sony patch either, and mute, vol up/down,
    brightness up/down and sleep shortcuts are working.

    I do not agree with the power consumption though. As I write this
    email, I have 97% battery and gnome power manager reports 5 hours
    and 50 minutes remaining.

    @Ilya
    Did you install laptop mode tools?

    /Nicklas