Re: [VPCZ2] How to get Huawei Gobi 3000 working with kernel 3.2 ?

So if I well understood GobiSerial is kind of deprecated and will be replaced by GobiSerial ? What about GPS ? Can GobiNet handle GPS ? Will we keep GobiSerial only for the GPS ?

I will try to patch qcserial to get Gobi 3000 working.

Thank for the help.

Cheers,