Re: [VPCZ2] How to get Huawei Gobi 3000 working with kernel 3.2 ?

I change GobiSerial.c code source as you did and I was using Ubuntu Oneiric one week ago with the same issue... that's definitivly strange... Maybe it's an hardware problem. I check the bios and didnt notice anything wrong. Anyway we keep in touch for the GPS.

Cheers,