Re: [VPCZ2] Enable GPS on Huawei Gobi 3000

Great work guys!

@Henrik,

If you want to know more about GIT, i can really recommed that you read the first 3 chapters over here: http://progit.org/book/

They got me started 6 months ago, and now i'm a GIT addict ;)

BR
Nicklas

On 2011-12-15 17:46, Henrik Olsson wrote:
Hi, this sounds good to me :)

I'm not that experienced with git, i usually use mercurial.

If i am understanding correctly, my master branch would be my dev
branch, and you'd merge it down into your master when the features are
ready? Also i'd merge your master into mine.

Basically your repository's master is the canonical and stable one

Regards,
Henrik