sony-VGN-Zseries-janitor - Linux (Ubuntu/Mint/Whatever) Standalone

Hallo!

I started yesterday a thread about my new old used VGN-Z11MN notebook.
And Philipp was so kind to answer me and give me nice hints.

But I think the topic/subject of this question was a little bit to
undefined. ;)

So my questions are in general (and at this point):

1. Can I run the sony-VGN-Zseries-janitor-script when I only want to
have Linux on my desktop? I don't want/need Windows as a 2nd OS.
2. Is the janitor sript still useable. Also for the last Linux releases?

Would be great if I could get a short answer for that, I'm still a
newbie in the Linux community. I'm very thankful finding this group and
appreciate the work and time every one of you helping guys like me.

Cheers,
Stephan
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by