Re: Linux on VPC-Z21

> some more information how to get Intel and ATI working together.

> [HOWTO] Using recent muxless Intel/ATI hybrid graphics
> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-909802.html

I tried the ATI proprietary driver few months back but the latest version was showing some messages about the Powerxpress not being supported on ATI/Intel hybrids.

I am monitoring the linux pci mailing lists and there have been few patches floating around that sound like possible fixes to an issue I think the graphic card has where the PCI bus number the OS thinks it's on (16:00) is not what the PCI address the video drivers find the devices on (22:00).

Maybe the newer ATI driver has better support but I haven't had the time to test it out.