Re: Backlight with NVidia driver on Vaio Z11

Ah, ok, that's really cool. That is if you are running the in speed
mode, correct? The other option is to run in auto mode with bumblebee,
then stuff like screen brightness is controlled by the intel side of
things, and programs that need perf. can be run on nvidia.