Re: Gfx-Card in PMD for VPC-Z2 finally working!

Ok, So I have the new 3.6,0-rc2 kernel patched with the two kernel patches
for the external GFX-card here:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=65692 and here:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=65693 and a patch for the
fuse fs bug where you can't write to ntfs filesystems here:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=29630599 .

I have a couple of issues remaining. One is that the 3g modem doesn't work.
I have a thread going in CodeAurora here asking about it here:
https://www.codeaurora.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=318&sid=d69b0575e584189c952d96ee90375278
but
last time, it did take them a while to get caught up to the current version.

However the really big one for me is that power consumption went way up on
the new kernel. I was getting in the 10-12 W range, but with the new kernel
for whatever reason, I am getting in the 28 W range. Anyone else having
this issue? I do have the i915.i915_enable_rc6=1 and pcie_aspm=force in the
grub boot lines. Thoughts?

Rob

PS. I haven't had time to play with setting up a second x-server for the
two screens. I'll report when I get a chance.