Re: Gfx-Card in PMD for VPC-Z2 finally working!

>I have a couple of issues remaining. One is that the 3g modem doesn't work. I have a thread going in CodeAurora here asking about it >here: https://www.codeaurora.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=318&sid=d69b0575e584189c952d96ee90375278 but last time, it did take them a while to get caught up to the current >version.

The qcserial driver that comes with the kernel should work just fine. I've been using the gobi usb driver from the chromeos project instead and that one compiles with 3.5 but I don't know about 3.6.

>However the really big one for me is that power consumption went way up on the new kernel. I was getting in the 10-12 W range, but with the new kernel for whatever reason, I am
>getting in the 28 W range. Anyone else having this issue? I do have the i915.i915_enable_rc6=1 and pcie_aspm=force in the grub boot lines. Thoughts?

Do you have the sony-laptop module and the laptop-tools package installed?