Re: /sys/devices/platform/sony-laptop/battery_care_limiter: cannot change value

Hi,

I had the same issue: I've always been setting it to 1 and recently (with
vanilla sony-laptop module) it ended up at 50 which is 50%.

Try setting it to 80, that should work :-)

Best regards,

Joël

-- Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse my brevity.