Re: when upgrading to 12.10, grub fails to install if using RAID0

Just to confirm you mean the fake raid from bios right?
Did you have the same issue with 12.04? I'm asking because I did a brand
new install from scratch to 12.04 a couple weeks back and everything worked
out of the box. Mine was named differently although still starting as isw..
but I had no such issues, everything was picked up from the installer.

thanks,
anestis