Re: Ubuntu 12.10 on SVZ13

I have SVZ1311Z9RXI. All works fine except 3G/LTE modem. But patch to it
already done as I know. Docking station works if it plugged in before
boot (hotplug doesn't work).

It all will be work if you upgrade your kernel after install. It's easy,
just download deb packages from
http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v3.6.9-raring/ and
install.

--