-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Rob Mukai [mailto:rob.mukai@xxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: donderdag 6 december 2012 16:29
Aan: Anestis.iliadis
CC: Roberto Gardenier; sony-vaio-z-series
Onderwerp: Re: [Sony-vaio-z-series] Ubuntu 12.10 on SVZ13

I am still on 12.04 but also on kernel 3.6. I believe 12.10 is still
on the 3.5 kernel version. If you want video out of the PMD you need
to be on 3.6 I have a how to here:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2055656&highlight=sony+vaio+z2+prec
ise

The post is for 3.6-rc7 but I believe that the 3.6 release kernel is
out there on kerrnel.org. I am still running 3.6.1 and it looks like
the most recent is 3.6.9. Haven't tried that one so YMMV.

In the ubuntuforums post, you will notice that MarcoDiMarco is having
difficulty with his that I am not sure how to fix.

Rob