Re: VPCZ133GX - which system

I've been running an upgraded 12.10 from 12.04 since September I
think, with no problems (Z13 here as well). Last week I re-installed
12.10 from scratch. Everything went well, expect Grub fails to install
if you have your hard disks set to raid0 (like they initially are). I
had to boot from the Ubuntu installation USB drive, install
boot-repair, and run it. When it asks where to install grub, I
selected /dev/mapper/nameofyourraiddevicehere from the options that
boot-repair offered. Now everything worked OK!

I use bumblebee too, it's great (with the nvidia driver, not nouveau).
You need to keep the hardware switch on "Speed" for it to work, but it
does not affect power consumption, so it's ok.

The *only* problem I have at the moment is that in my upraded 12.10
HDMI audio worked right out of the box, but now with the fresh install
it doesn't any more, the audio gets re-routed to the laptop speakers
instead. Any tips on getting HDMI audio to work?

Cheers,
Heikki