Z21 OnBoard VGA/HDMI w/ PMD

I followed DoTheDog guide to set up my z21 with ubuntu. Everything is
working per the guide however I would like the onboard VGA/HDMI to work as
well.

While I was setting up my vaio to work with the PMD I got the hybrid
graphics PMD to work however I forgot to configure my xorg configuration
file so ubuntu automatically detected the new PMD and switched my onboard
VGA/HDMI to work with the PMD Graphics. I verified this by running glxgears
and achieved 1000+fps on my vaios builtin screen. Upon completion of the
guide (configuring a custom xorg.conf file) my onboard vga/hdmi ports no
longer work. How can I get these to work ?