Re: Z21 Analog headset with microphone

Thank you for the replies, Wilbur, Roberto and Anestis!

I forgot to mention I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise) and the headset has a single mini-jack with three stripes. I now tried to install alsa-hda-dkms and add "option snd-hda-intel model=auto" and restart but I see no change: still no option to choose a microphone in alsamixer. Anestis, have you had this option on a Vaio Z21?

Perhaps someone who dualboots to Windows could check whether this works in Windows either?

Regards,
Tuukka