Re: Ambient Light Sensor (ALS) support on kernel 3.8 (Ubuntu 13.04)

Ok time for me to eat a lil crow.  After recompiling the module and
reinstalling it.  Rebuilding my version of sony-acpid and using that
version...  Reinstalling the kernel, and rebuilding my grub configuration I
finally realized that I just bumped the video switch and was using the
Nvidia card.  Not sure what all I'd have to do to get brightness control
while in the Nvidia card but at the moment I have no real need for that
card.

~Brett