Re: PMD with Kernel 3.11 and Mesa 9.2 working

Hi Gerald

Just to be sure, for 13.10, can you confirm I just have to do the following
things in order to get the AMD GPU to work:
- check I am running the open source radeon drivers
- Edit the xorg.conf as you described it (adding a radeon interface)
- Plug my HDMI port directly to the PMD
- Add your script to switch between the cards if the PMD is plugged or not.

As the kernel has been updated  to 3.11 I guess that all patched described
in the various topics I found has been already integrated.

Shall I add anything to the grub.conf except the radeon.dpm flag (like a
modeset option or any of the i915 flags) ?

Regards.

PS: Sorry for duplicates, I am trying to answer to the original thread

Follow ups