Re: PMD with Kernel 3.11 and Mesa 9.2 working

That's sounds about right to me, it's very straightforward getting the PMD
going. I switched to Arch from Ubuntu this weekend and used the same
process (other then having to use systemd) with no issues. If you are using
kernel 3.11 then definitely put in the radeon.dpm=1 into grub as a kernel
parameter, it doesn't help performance but stops the PMD from running full
speed all the time and thus generating heat and fan noise.

Gerald