Re: Bumblebee z11 success

Great to hear you're doing some progress jmalmari! Re polling the HDMI port
for the edid info, I wrote something on the bumblebee wiki on this (
https://github.com/Bumblebee-Project/Bumblebee/wiki/Multi-monitor-setup),
but briefly, grep under sys/devices for your hdmi address ("find
/sys/devices/ -iname edid") and put something like this in
your xorg.conf.nvidia:

Option "CustomEDID" "DFP-0:
/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:02.0/drm/card0/card0-HDMI-A-1/edid"

This used to work for me, but I haven't used my Z13 with external displays
for a while! It just asks for the edid info from whatever monitor is
connected to the HDMI port.