speechcontrolteam team mailing list archive

Re: [Sii] My Resignation as Head of Development

material is property of the school for about 5 years afaik. >> we dont have
any such constraint.
we are free to choose any project. if i choose speechcontrol and things go
well then i promise to head it minimum 1 year and after that 1 year we will
held a meeting and if i still has the time and interest at that time i will
countinue heading.