speechcontrolteam team mailing list archive

Re: [Sii] My Resignation as Head of Development

hi all from speechontrol team.

now persons from google had solved my read write problem with fixing the
accessibility bug by uds.
i am able to read and write the mail.
anyone who wants can self look up on accessibility chat before 11 dec what
the basic idea from speechcontrol was .
also in beginners team.
and after 11 dec in speechcontrol channels.
just by typing in my irc name with time frame.
so i not need to defend myself at all.
i never have lie.
2 /ubuntu stands for to give people a chance to explore there self and to
learn.
both's i did.
i not find the remark very nice about the greek to geek part btw.
in my feeling that is tottaly not the ubuntu/opensource way.
how often is it not happening that someone is helping very much in
ubuntu/opensource but have difficulties to speaking english.
do we then need to close out that people then.
so from you not speak good enough english just go away we dont want you?
i think not
if we would do that by ubuntu/opensource then 1 third at least would fall
away.
that everybody works with each other by ubuntu/opensource is in my eyes not
a weak part but a strong part.
because that cares for that we combine knowledge from all over the world to
each other.
also that is creating the very nice social part from ubuntu/opensource.

then this chapter is closed we go to the next chapter.
everybody knows i have been to uds.
i have talked to canonical people and they want to go use a part from
speechcontrol for to let the icons from by example firefox browser/chromium
browser speak.
 also linaro have great interest in that and is following our developing
whit great interest.
yes i also talked with them by uds.
and if  the audiomail comes in all opensource mail just a idea i launched
also there.
not only there it possible also go be used by  a company who makes dvd and
tv s who wants to have accessible tv s and dvd s
this company want with this our help with looking to there software so it
will be able to be used by there tv s and dvd s to.
so yes Abhijit i would like to have you as head dev.
but between now and that time i will temporarily make undifined head dev.
till you can take it over Abhijit.

greetings manuèla popping nickname from IRC hajour
team leader from speechcontrol