speechcontrolteam team mailing list archive

Re: resigning

Hello everyone,

As I always have said, I am only with SpeechControl to support hajour,
now that she is quitting, there is nothing for me left. I hope people
will continue the good work. And I thank everyone for the good times
we have had in this team.
Abhijit, it looks like you will get into position a little early.
Though, do finish your exams first.