speechcontrolteam team mailing list archive

Re: resigning

Hello Manuela and UndiFineD
after looking at these emails i can take over the whole team now.
if you agree then i want to lead the whole speechcontrol team.
please tell me the current status of the team.
and what should i do in order to lead the whole speechcontrol.
i will take over now. but work and meetigns will be starting from 18th of
june.
thank you.