speechcontrolteam team mailing list archive

Re: direction of SC

yeah. me and daniel working on xchat plugin.
I was just learning xchat plugin system and sphinx c api. (and python too!)

The link http://www.nogas.org/xchat_speak/ is not working. It is not
letting me download the script.
and we surely appreciate help from lubuntu and motu guys! :-)

--
Abhijit Navale.
Mighty Monkey <http://abhijitnavale.blogspot.com/> | Ubuntu