spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: Repository structure/website interaction

Onno Benschop a écrit :
The biggest part of all the discussions we should be having are design
discussions, design in my experience takes at least 50% of the effort,
coding 25% and testing 25%. At this time I think it would be premature
to specify a database structure until such time as functional
requirements have been fleshed out.

Well, what do you think of my design proposal then? (see wiki)

The mockup expresses rather well what I have in mind, about directly going to the essential, and focusing on usability. Together with the "profile page" concept, like gnome-look has, you should see what I mean... but I think it's well explained in the wiki, if not don't hesitate to ask for clarifications!

Pierre Vorhagen,
pep.

PS: Sorry for the double e-mail Onno, I forgot to write to the list.

Follow ups