spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [SpreadUbuntu] new design mock-ups

Hi,

good news: we've got a play server and can start coding! A friend of mine, Houbsi, set us something up this evening, it will probably be located at spreadubuntu.houbsi.org.
I will install the CMS this week, and start work on the template.

I'll upload it to launchpad once I've figured out how this bazaar and branch system works, etc... never used the "Code" part before.

Rubén Hubuntu a écrit :
As I said no idea, but I like the idea of having the world. I believe though it should rotate and show the whole world ;)
You mean an animated gif? That would be original. In that case, we could just use the logo I used in the mock-up but with a turning globe... I think it might get over-loaded if we make it turn *and* spread out to little ubuntu logos. But I'll talk about that with meisok ;-)
I think we have to meet and we should not wait at all. What abot meeting the first coming Saturday 19th of July at 21 UTC.
OK for me!

Bye,
Pierre