spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: new design mock-ups

Onno Benschop a écrit :
On 17/07/08 07:28, Pierre Vorhagen wrote:
Will you be there on Saturday?
Where?
We'd like to meet Saturday at 21UTC in #ubuntu-marketing.

To get back on your e-mail, as I said, you are right. Talking about designs and layouts can happen after more essential things, but I don't think it's a bad thing I already thought and discussed this. The design is, in my opinon, not questioned in any of your questions, and, to be honest, I started on this more to *do something* than because it was the absolute necessary step ;-)

So to get back to the questions, which I repeat are for some very interesting I think. You might have noticed that I set us a milestone up in Launchpad: Prometheus - the 15th of August. By that time, it would benice to see diy.su.com in an advanced state, even if it's not yet open to the public, it should be completed in its great lines. I'm talking you're remark serious.

I am going to start another thread about this, as it has nothing to do with design.

Pierre