spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Huge Ubuntu Poster design.

Hey there!

Thanks for the praise :)

I will upload the .PSD file, but it does unfortunately weigh in at a full
out 550 mb, due to the massive resolution.

However, that is a version where *everything* can be moved, edited, etc.
Perhaps I should make a version where only the text is still layers, the
rest is all rasterized flat?

I am fine with uploading, but if someone could suggest a better place to
uploade it than the wiki-page, that'd be great. It's a very simplistic
uploader they use, and I cannot upload (as far as I know) with resume
support. The file should take me perhaps up to five to upload going on
non-stop upload, unless I can get access via contacts to a place with a
better upload speed. Perhaps, but unlikely. My net is not stable enough to
work for that many days without resets, so I need resume support, really.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,

/John 'nox' Hand