spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

[Question #48290]: License choice? which ones?

New question #48290 on SpreadUbuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/48290

I have a license system implemented already, but I've been wondering some things.

First question:
Should we allow users to choose the license? It is another level of complexity added, and many will not know which to choose, nor care about which.

Some existing materials might be listed under different licenses.

Second Question:
What licenses should be allowed?

These are materials and would probably be best covered by a creative commons IMO, but I'm not terribly experienced with this.

Some kind of list of licenses is needed.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.