spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

OT: User Update

Hi all this email is not directly related to the SU project, but sending
anyway.

I wanted to work on the project till its out, but sadly my exam is on the
same week when we are preparing to have a working prototype up for Intrepid
Season. So just an update that I might not be available for the week to help
with the project.

I will be back the week after to help with the project.In the meantime I
would like to receive the project update or any other notifications you wish
I should know till then take care and keep rocking

--
Thanking you
Shahriar

ps: to aliTabuger7 yes I can work on Bengali translation if we have it
uploaded on the launchpad, but it will require much more people to finish
the whole localization project.