spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Ubuntu London market day

Hi,

I am going to put an stand about open source and Ubuntu in the Brick
Lane market on London.
It is a famous market running on Sundays and frequented for many many people.
I plan to spread the open source word and deliver the ubuntu message
by hitting the streets, at least it will raise awareness to the people
visiting the market.
I will put the stand every sunday or at least one sunday per month, I
have another couple of persons who want to collaborate.
I will put a laptop-video as a demonstration of ubuntu, also some
posters and give away some flyers and cds. I can do the posters and
flyers by myself but I ll need some cds to give them away. Could I get
some cd packs from Ubuntu or from Canonical?

Thanks and kind regards

Pedro Berrioategortua
Email: berriop@xxxxxxxxxx

Follow ups